Spread the News
shared this story
from The News And Times.
Michael Novakhov’s favorite articles on Inoreader
The siege of the Capitol was an egregious attack on our democratic government and its elected officials, plain and simple. I think if you viewed the …
… Pelosi (D-Calif.) needed to explain why troops were being kept in the nation’s capital when the threat from last month’s deadly siege had subsided.
National Geographic photographer Louie Palu documents the siege inside the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday, Jan. 6. Share: …
The speaker says in a letter to Democratic colleagues that the House will also put forth supplemental spending to boost security at the Capitol. Following …
… Capitol when authorities first learned of an active threat against the building days before the siege. On Monday, a number of House GOP lawmakers …
Speaker Pelosi reiterates call for independent commission to study the Capitol siege · Matthew Dowd says we need to ‘examine the soil upon which the …
Immediately following his impeachment acquittal, former President Donald Trump issued a statement saying his movement “has only just begun.” He is right about one thing: Something has only just begun, but it’s not another chapter of the conspiracies and lies to which Trump clings. The movement that just got kicked into high gear is an era of accountability.
- Pound hits 33-month high as UK reaches 15 million COVID vaccine goal Yahoo Finance
- Vaccine rollout is a much-needed win for UK after bungling its pandemic response CNN
- COVID-19: How the UK’s great vaccine gamble paid off Sky News
- All Central Florida Publix COVID-19 vaccination appointments booked: Here’s your next chance WFTV Orlando
- Publix vaccine appointments booked within 45 minutes Monday; more opening Wednesday Wink News
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Spread the News