shared this story
from The News And Times.
- North Carolina GOP censures Sen. Burr for impeachment vote NBC News
- What did Trump’s 2nd impeachment accomplish? Yahoo News
- Acquittal Vindicated the Constitution, Not Trump The Wall Street Journal
- Opinion | Impeachment’s Over. Bring On the Criminal Investigations. The New York Times
- Trump’s rot has reached the GOP’s roots The Washington Post
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Donald Trump officially left the White House on January 20. Immediately, he came face-to-face with a whole bunch of financial issues and crumbling business ventures. In this latest episode of The Point, CNN’s Chris Cillizza ticks through the trouble the former president now faces.
SOURCES AND FURTHER READING:
Trump’s business was crashing even before the Capitol riot made his brand toxic
Trump reverses course and says his Florida resort won’t be used for G7 summit
18 Revelations From a Trove of Trump Tax Records
These Businesses and Institutions Are Cutting Ties With Trump
Members are quitting ‘sad’ Mar-a-Lago after Trump loses
Donald Trump’s secret sauce for not paying his debts